9 thoughts on “Government

1. Dear Mr. Miller,
    I really like exploring your website and today I practiced the branches of government. I played till I got to zero mistakes. I really like seeing all of the subjects that are here for me and my peers on this website. Again i really like exploring this website. See you tomorrow.
    Sincerely,
    Gabriella Ardito

1. Dear Gabriella,

I am pleased to know that you were able to utilize the Branches of Government Challenge and found success. Continue to practice and review these ideas in order to develop a strong understanding. Thank you for the post.

Sincerely,
      Mr. Miller

2. Dear Peers,
    I would like to warn you that there is a giant government quiz this week.I would like to say good luck to everyone
    Sincerely,
    Jenk Nouri

3. Dear peers,
    I have learned many things about the articles of confederation and I would like to share some information that might help you.I learned that the Articles of Confederation was written to give the colonies some sense of a unified government. Another information that may help you is that in May 1787 a convention was called in to re-write the articles to draft an entirely new constitution.
    I hope these information would help you.
    Sincerely,
    Olina Zheng

4. Dear peers,
    I was on the link articles of confederation and I learned that the Congress wrote the articles of confederation during the revolutionary war. Also the articles of confederation was written to give the colonists some sense of unified government and the articles of confederation became effective on March 1, 1781.
    Sincerely,
    Elizabeth Suda

1. Dear Elizabeth,
      In your comment about the articles of confederation in your second sentence you forgot a comma after also.
      Sincerely,
      Anthony Jean-Baptiste

5. Dear Mr.Miller,

I have a question about the trout what are we going to feed them?
    I looked at the trout page and it said that Rainbow Trout when they hatch from the egg they feed on plankton.Is that what we’ll feed them?

Sincerely,
    Isabelle Baginski

6. Dear Mr. Miller,
    Four score and seven years ago, none of us were born yet. But even then I knew that I was really going to enjoy your class. Thank you for letting us have a government. I am finishing my speech right now and I really look forward to the elections on Wednesday.
    Sincerely,
    Samuel Lorenzo

7. Dear Mr.Miller,
    I can’t wait for the elections on Wednesday! Yesterday i finished my speech and today I’m going to do my poster.Thank you for letting us have a government in our class so we can learn new things.
    Sincerely,
    Gianna Sacco