History

Website Our History

Categories of History.001

8 thoughts on “History

1. Dear Class,

I have found out which president appointed Thurgood Marshall. The president who appointed Thurgood Marshall is, Lyndon B. Johnson. Lyndon B. Johnson was John F. Kennedy is Vice President. So, needless to say he took over in 1963. I Thought at first that John F. Kennedy appointed him because of the time period of time, he would be a likely candidate though. But, it still makes sense that it was Lyndon B. Johnson.

1. Dear peers,
      I would like to correct two things in my previous post. The first thing I want to correct is I started a sentence with but, however, I should have started it with something like however. I also want to correct that I forgot to write sincerely, Jacob.
      Sincerely,
      Jacob

2. Dear ProblemSolvers,
    I have found a link on Theodore Roosevelt.If you want to know more about this president here is the Link!www.history.com/topics/us-presidents/theodore-roosevelt Sincerely,
    Jenk Nouri

3. Dear Mr. Miller and Peers,
    In our reading homework, on the page that is titled “Carrying out the Laws”. The text said “the constitution gives the president the power to sign a veto”. What is a veto?
    Sincerely,
    Anthony Jean-Baptiste

1. Dear Anthony,
      It says in the text that a veto means to reject a bill and prevent that bill fro becoming a law.
      Sincerely,
      Nick Barbieri

1. Dear Nick Barbieri,
        Thank you for the response. I didn’t see that part of the text, and that means I need to read closer.
        Sincerely,
        Anthony Jean-Baptiste
        P.S
        In your sentence you wrote “fro”, and not from.

4. Dear Mr.Miller’s Class,

After revising my work,I noticed that I should have had a comma after class and not after dear.I also noticed that class should have been captitalized at the top of my last comment.

Sincerely,
    Darien

5. Dear, Mr.Miller’s class

I would like to say what I feel about those videos on the Louisiana Purchase. I first would like to say that the videos I found we’re very helpful and informational. I feel those videos were informational because of all the facts that they gave. I feel those videos were helpful because of the new information that I learner. Something new I learned was that each president has it’s own private secretary.

Sincerely ,
    Darien